MFK is a non-profit making organization that welcomes donation to support its operations and programs. We are moving our community towards a just tomorrow without blindness, but we can’t get there without you.
We are appealing for donations of the following items to prevent blindness in our community
Cataract surgery equipments
- Portable operating microscope with floor stand.
- Operating lamp preferably LED portable .
- Operating chair/Table.
- Vitrectomy machine
- Eye pressure reducer
- Electric cautery
After surgery equipments
- Trial frame (adult & children)
- Auto-refractor keratometer
- Slit lamp with stand and table top with observer tube
- Ophthalmic ultrasound (A/B Scan)
- ECCE surgical set
- Needle holders
- Blades and handles
We invite you to join us in transforming the lives of our communities through your generous donations. For more information on how to make a donation, kindly fill in the following form and click submit: